Saturday, December 19, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (December 19th 2015)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

This week wasn't as busy as last week. I spent most of this week reading, trying to catch up on emails, getting ready for Christmas, and craving crunchy foods (which I couldn't eat because of my surgery last week).

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!


Books I've Read in the Last Week


From the Used Bookstore

Amazon Freebies

Trade

Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)

NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.

No Cover:

Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

2 comments :

  1. You got some great looking freebies. I'm impressed with how many books you got read

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! You're a reading beast! Looks like you've got quite a few new books to keep you busy over the next week! Hop you enjoy them!

    Check out My Book Gathering

    ReplyDelete