Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cover vs Cover: The Lost Sun by Tessa Gratton

This week's pick is...

The Lost Sun (The United States of Asgard, #1) VS.  #CoverReveal  The Lost Sun (The United States of Asgard, #1) - Tessa Gratton, redesign:
Original                  Redesign
The original isn't amazing, but, gosh, that redesign is horrifying. I hate it when covers layer things like that. Sure, the original layers things, butt at least the head isn't fading into a frexing road! It looks like a giant floating head!*shudders*
   Final Verdict: Original
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

1 comment :

  1. I actually prefer the redesign and ended up buying this book because of it. I hate when characters are whitewashed on covers so this was a good redesign. (But I agree with the floating head thing. Just looks weird.)

    ReplyDelete