Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Twenty Books I've Read So Far In 2015

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

I've read over 170 books so far this year, so choosing only 10 favorites will be hard! I decided to choose 20 books. 10 new series/stand-alones and 10 sequels.
(click on the cover to get to my review, if I have one written)


New Series & Standalones


Sequels


There are SO MANY books I didn't include, but I strongly recommenced all of the above books!!

What awesome books have you read this year?

7 comments :

  1. So many great ones that I've loved here.
    Great list! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Top 10

    And here's my $30 giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list. I read Saint Anything and really liked it, but wasn't extremely fond of ACOTAR. I think I gave it 4 stars but that is only because the last 1/3 of the book pulled it out for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great list - so many of them are on my TBR. Need to spend more time reading this summer I think!

    Here's my TTT : http://bmariebooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/top-ten-books-ive-read-so-far-in-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks. Your list is filled with books I am really excited to read, so I am happy to here you enjoyed them all. I technically read ACOTAR last year, but I added it on at the bottom of my list because I had to gush about it some more. Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these. Yet. I'm hoping to get to SAINT ANYTHING and ZODIAC soon. I've heard good things about THE WRATH AND THE DAWN as well.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the Shadow of Blackbirds was fantastic! Great books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved P.S I love you too! Great List!

    Here's my post: http://millionbookmill.blogspot.com/2015/07/top-ten-tuesday-favourite-books-of-2015.html

    ReplyDelete