Thursday, June 18, 2015

Cover vs Cover: Hold Still by Nina LaCour

This week's pick is...

Hold Still VS.  Hold Still
Hardcover                   Paperback
This is a really hard one. The hardcover makes sense for the book. It has the doodles as well as the words, like the book, and the muted colors show the theme of grief. As far as looks, I like the paperback better. It doesn't show the theme as well, but I'm a sucker for blue covers.
 Final Verdict: Paperback
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

3 comments :

  1. The paperback is more eyecatching! It's really pretty. The other one just doesn't grab my attention as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! The paperback is prettier.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree actually. I like the paperback more because you can't see the model's face. I always have a problem when I'm looking at a book with a model on the cover. I'd rather just imagine what they look like! :)

    ReplyDelete