Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

I'm looking forward to a lot of debuts this year, but here are some of the big ones!

1. Everything that Makes You
Everything That Makes You

2. A Wicked Thing
A Wicked Thing

3. Made You Up
Made You Up

4. Magonia
Magonia

5. My Heart and Other Black Holes
My Heart and Other Black Holes

6. Red Queen
Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)

7. The Girl at Midnight
The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1)

8. The Witch Hunter
The Witch Hunter

9. Shutter
Shutter

10. None of the Above
None of the Above

What debuts are you looking forward to?

12 comments :

  1. None of the Above is one of the novels I'm really looking forward to as well.. It sounds absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    And of course Red Queen is on my list too. It's one of those books that you can't help but hear about, and I'm glad the release date is not too far away!

    - Lisa @ Tea Time and Paperbacks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Both sound so amazing! And I know what you mean about Red Queen! I've been seeing that book everywhere lately!

      Delete
  2. I'm really looking forward to all of the titles you have on your list!

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of the Above looks Great!! We have alot of the same Titles on our lists!! Check out my
    TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I want to read all of these. It really is going to be a great year for books! Great list! Here's mine

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've got several that are the same just like you commented on my post. I didn't include A Wicked Thing since I have an e-galley of it. Great list, and thanks for visiting me earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. None of the Above! I like the look of that, so I'm off to Goodreads to see if it's for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an ARC of Everything That Makes You, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. Red Queen was amazing; I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous that you have an ARC of Everything That Makes You! I'm glad that you enjoyed Red Queen!

      Delete