Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

This is a hard one! I've read over 150 new releases last year, but there was probably 150 more that I wanted to read! I tried to pick ten, but remember that these are only a few of the books I didn't get to.

1.Blackbird
Blackbird (Blackbird, #1)

2.The Perilous Sea
The Perilous Sea (The Elemental Trilogy, #2)


3. The Walled City
The Walled City

4. Illusions of Fate
Illusions of Fate

5. I'll Give You the Sun
I'll Give You the Sun

6. A Little Something Different
A Little Something Different

7. Magnolia
Magnolia

8. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend
Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend (Broken Hearts & Revenge, #1)

9. Lailah
Lailah (The Styclar Saga, #1)

10. The Lovely and the Lost
The Lovely and the Lost (The Dispossessed, #2)



What 2014 releases were you unable to get to last year?

8 comments :

  1. The Walled City and Give Me the Sun Look Amazing!!! and reminds me I need to get to them sooner rather than later!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own a copy of The Walled City, in fact, I pre-ordered it, but I still haven't read it! And I've heard nothing but great things about I'll Give You the Sun!

      Delete
  2. Blackbird was a very interesting read. I got an ARC of The Walled City at BEA and have yet to read it even though I was very excited about it!
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really fascinated by the whole 2nd person point of view in that book. It was even on my Waiting on Wed. But I got never got around to it!

      Delete
  3. I loved A Little Something Different, it was adorable and made me really happy. The others, I sadly never got to read even though I really wanted to. Man, how could I have read so many books but still left so many behind? Oh, well, there's always 2015. I hope you get to read these soon!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have A Little Something Different checked out right now, so I get to fix that soon! But I don't know how I'll be able to read all the 2014 releases with all these shiny 2015 releases coming out!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, you read 150 new releases last year? That's incredible. I applaud you. I want to read Blackbird, Illusions of Fate, A Little Something Different, Magnolia, Lailah, and Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 150 new releases is an awful lot! I wanted to read Illusions of Fate and A Little Something Different as well. One I didn't get around to was We Were Liars, but I read that this month as a catch up!

    ReplyDelete