Saturday, December 13, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (December 13th 2014)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

My first semester of college is officially over with! I now get to enjoy a month long winter break!
As Finals are now out of the way and I have more time on my hands, you can expect to see a lot more of me on my blog!

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the Past Week




Ebook Freebies




For Review

Thanks to Netgalley & Alloy Entertainment!

Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)

Yeah, not a great week in reviews, but I'll be back and ready to review next week!


NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.

A list of YA authors signing at RT (a book convention I plan on going to in May) went up, so a few of these books are from authors on that list.




Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment