Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (November 15th 2014)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the Last Week




Checked Out From Library



Books I Bought
Physical Copies:

Ebook Freebies:


Books I Borrowed
Thanks to Booklending!


Books I Won

Thanks to David James, Erica Cameron & The Halloween Book Trail

Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)



NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.





Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

12 comments :

  1. It looks like you've had a pretty good week! Lots of reading and a lot to read. That's always a good thing! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Great haul!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great books this week. I totally loved and enjoyed A Thousand Pieces of You and hope you will as well. Great stack.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Colasanti. This sounds like an amazing haul. I hope you enjoy, here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great reading week and haul! Enjoy them all!

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was reading The Body Electric this week too, though I'm not done with it yet. The Walled City was so good! I hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Walled City sounds amazing, so I'm glad that it actually is! I can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  6. A nice haul! I can't wait to read The Body Electric. I hope you enjoy your new books.

    Happy reading. Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Walled City looks like a good one. Happy reads.
    here's my sts:
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2014/11/stacking-shelves-111514.html

    AND, if you like Jane Austen, feel free to check out my Pemberley Ball virtual book event here:
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2014/11/pemberley-ball-2014-schedule.html

    ReplyDelete