Thursday, August 7, 2014

Cover vs. Cover: The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

This week's pick is...


The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1)VS.  The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1)
Original                             Redesign
It's been awhile since I've read this book, so I can't exactly tell if any of these covers match whats inside the book, but between the two, I definitely prefer the redesign. The original isn't exciting, at all and does not even hint at this book being a sci-fi. I know that there were butterflies in this book (I actually remember that), but still. And on the other hand,  I really like the puzzle pieces in the redesign and I love the bright blue color!
Final Verdict: Redesign

Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

1 comment :

  1. I definitely prefer the redesign, too. They're more eye catching, in my opinion. Of course, I haven't read the book, so I'm solely "judging" the book by the cover. Lol. :P

    ReplyDelete