Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Forget Me by K.A. Harrington

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, where you talk about whatever book you are IMPATIENTLY WAITING for!

This week I am waiting for...
Forget Me
An edge-of-your seat psychological thriller with a romantic twist
On the three-month anniversary of her boyfriend Flynn’s death, Morgan uploads her only photo of him to FriendShare to get some closure—but she’s shocked when the facial recognition software suggests she tag him as "Evan Murphy." She’s never heard of Evan, but a quick search tells her that he lives in a nearby town and looks exactly like Flynn. Only this boy is very much alive.
Digging through layers of secrets and lies, Morgan is left questioning everything she thought she knew about her boyfriend, her town, and even her parents' involvement in this massive web of lies.

Release Date: August 7th 2014



Why am I waiting?
I actually only found out about this book recently, but the idea sounds so intriguing that I am highly anticipating it!

What book are you waiting for this week?

3 comments :

  1. A psychological thriller for the psychotic nerd :P
    The premise sounds interesting and sounds like it promises drama aswell.
    I misread the name of the author...I thought it was Kit Harrington.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this sounds really good! I kind of feel the need to read it so I can see what happened. Did he fake his own death?

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. The concept is so fresh. Thanks for sharing.
    www.theyaclub.com

    ReplyDelete