Saturday, July 5, 2014

Free Ebooks in YA

I don't know about you, but I love free books. So I am constantly looking on Amazon for some freebies!
There are a lot of free ebooks out there and some of them are hard to find, so I decided to create a list of Free YA Ebooks!
Things you need to know about this list:
1. Prices change constantly, so a few of these may no longer be free.
2. I'll try to update this list as much as possible
3. All of these covers are linked to Amazon
4. This list is also based on Amazon prices, so while the book may be free on other sites, it's not a given.
5. This list is only for YA books. A few NA and MG books may have sneaked in, but there are no Adult books on this list. Sorry!
LAST UPDATED: April 6th 2016

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  


Did I miss something?
If you know of any YA freebies that are not on this list, let me know so I can add it!

2 comments :

  1. Wow! Thanks for posting all these kindle freebees. That is so awesome of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so helpful! Where do you find all the freebies on Amazon? Is it available on one page or do you have to search one by one? Thanks for doing this great service!

    ReplyDelete