Saturday, May 31, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (May 31st 2014)

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

P.S. Click on the book cover to go to the book's Goodreads page!

Books I've Read in the Last Week
        
     



From the Library
               
     


Freebies!
     
Both of these were free on Amazon!

Kind of a small haul this week, especially compared to last week, but I did get a few library books.

What books did you get/read this week?




6 comments :

  1. Great picks! I can't wait to see your reviews. Now following you on GFC and wow are you powering through that goodreads challenge. I feel so inadequate :P
    Check out STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day is a great read! I'm curious to see what you think about Shattered, I love the cover.

    My STS is here: http://wendimlee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul, I went and picked up one of those freebies..I love freebies. :) Enjoy your reads!

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/stacking-the-shelves-3/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every Day sounds like such an amazing book. I'm really excited to read it, though I've heard really mixed reviews on it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your books!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. CoHF is sure popular, I haven't caught up with the series yet, so I'm probably the only one who hasn't got it on their StS this week, haha. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm currently reading A Risk worth Taking,it's a nice story.

    Great haul, enjoy reading

    please visit my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete