Friday, June 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #16

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that got this week (or weeks in my case).

P.S. If you click the book's link, it will take you to the GoodReads page.

Books I've Read in the Last TWO WEEKS!

Preordained (Preordained, #1)   Death and the Girl Next Door (Darklight, #1)   Linked (Linked #1)   Night School (Night School, #1)

The Mind Thieves (Mind Readers, #2)    Ink (Paper Gods, #1)   Sun Kissed (Guardian Angel, #2)   Teardrop (Teardrop, #1)

Hearts at Stake (The Drake Chronicles, #1)   Arise (Hereafter, #2)   Ascend (Trylle Trilogy, #3)   Fairest (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #2)

Between the Sea and Sky   My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century   3:59   Another Little Piece

Shade (Shade, #1)   Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception (Books of Faerie, #1)   Liesl & Po

Checked Out From The Library!
Between the Sea and Sky   Another Little Piece   A Certain Slant of Light (Light, #1)   Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers, #1)

The Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles, #2)   The Spindlers   Liesl & Po   Arcadia Burns (Arkadien #2)

Sapphire Blue (Book 2 Ruby Red Trilogy)   Once (Eve, #2)   The End Games

Books Bought


Physical Copies:
The Lost Girl   The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)     Across the Universe   The Forsaken (The Forsaken, #1)

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight   Touched (Sense Thieves, #1)


Got all of these from my favorite used bookstore!
The only one that I haven't read is Touched, but I felt the need to take the rest of them home with me!



Books Borrowed
The Mind Thieves (Mind Readers, #2)


Books I Got for Free!
Physical Copies:
Lock and Key   Ender's Game (Movie Tie-In)


Got these thanks to the Summer Reading Program at my Library!


Ebooks:
Inherited Magic   Wicked Fate (Wicked, #1)

Inherited Magic by Jennifer Mccullah
Wicked Fate by Tabatha Vargo


Books I Won!!

4 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, I loved Touched! I hope you liked it too. Enjoy all your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of amazing books! I fell in love with The Lost Girl when I read it last year. The Book of Broken Hearts looks good, I'd love to try something by that author. I'm so excited for 3:59! I just purchased Another Little Piece, so I hope I like it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great Haul! I really want to read The End Games and Another Little Piece :D

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am not the only one with s huge haul this week! Although I like yours better. :) Some great titles here. A lot of these are on my wishlist and a few others that I have not heard of but sound really good. I may be looking through these for awhile. :) Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete