Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Coming to a Bookstore Near You... THIS MAY!!!

May 7th - 13th
The Originals   If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)    Icons (Icons, #1)    Fall of Night (The Morganville Vampires, #14)

Chantress (Chantress, #1)    The End Games    Reboot (Reboot, #1)    Invisibility


May 14th - 20th
The Beautiful and the Cursed    School Spirits (School Spirits, #1)     Parallel   Towering (Beastly, #4)


May 21st - 27th

May 28th
Sky on Fire (Monument 14, #2)   Spirit (Elemental, #3)    Goddess (Starcrossed, #3)

Sky on Fire by Emmy Laybourne
Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer
Goddess by Josephine Angelini



What books are you looking forward to?

1 comment :

  1. I'm more than happy to discover this site. I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to check out new stuff in your website.

    my page Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

    ReplyDelete