Monday, March 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Seven Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

This won't be a very long list since most of the books I own and not read are...
1. Ebooks I got for free (so I didn't buy them)
2. books I got for free or really really cheap and didn't HAVE to buy them. They were just at Bookaholic...

All of these follow a pattern. I read the previous book in the series and really wanted the next book (either because it wasn't at the library or I wanted a copy for myself). But then I get so emorsed in another series and forget all about the book I bought.

NOTICE: Bookaholic is a used bookstore in my town.


From Bad to Cursed (Bad Girls Don't Die, #2)


Pure (Covenant, #2)

Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking, #3)

Betrayal (Haunting Emma, #2)

Darklight (Wondrous Strange, #2)

Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2)

Spiral


Some of these are really new and others have been sitting on my shelf for quite awhile...
Well, I have less than 20 books I own and haven't read (not counting those free ebooks) and these are actually most of them.


So, what books do you have on your shelf?

No comments :

Post a Comment