Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #6


A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that got this week (or weeks in my case).

Apparently, I forgot to do this last week XD
So, i'm stacking 3 WEEKS WORTH of books...
P.S. If you click the book's link, it will take you to the GoodReads page.



Books I've Read The Last Three Weeks!

 

  

 

     

   

 




Well... that was a busy three weeks!
Checked Out From The Library!


I've checked out more books than this but these are the books that I have checked out RIGHT NOW.

Books Bought!

I seem to finally cracking down on that "book buying ban".

Well, I hope you guys had some great hauls!


1 comment :

  1. You picked up so many awesome books! I really enjoyed Unearthly, but still need to get to Hallowed. And while I haven't read the Across the Universe books yet, I've heard so many awesome things about them I can't wait to get started on them.

    ReplyDelete