Sunday, December 2, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #3

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that got this week.
Apparently, I'm a lazy bum and KEEP FORGETTING TO DO THIS!!!! So i'm now going to do this every 2 weeks!
(Hopefully I'll remember this time!)

Now let's see what I got these past few weeks shall we!
P.S. If you click the book's link, it will take you to the GoodReads page.

Books I've Read The Last Two Weeks!









I really think that I should warn people that...
THE MADNESS UNDERNEATH ENDS IN A CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!

You have been warned.

Checked Out From The Library!




Yeah... I'm not doing a very good job with my "library ban"...

Netgalley!


Yes, I mentioned this twice.

BOOKS I WON!!!!
This was yet another happy week (weeks?) in book winning!
And yes, you will see some more crappy photos (I don't have the best camera...).


Won thanks to An Avid Reader's Musings


Won thanks to Libby Blog


Won thanks to Little Library Muse
And these books are SIGNED!
(That's only one of the books but you get the point!)


Well, that's it of my stack!
I hope everyone has a really great haul! XD


No comments :

Post a Comment